Saturday, February 10, 2007

A New System, A New Way

 Well I finnaly got my system!!! Now I can do what I wanted to do in the begining, make video tutorials. Screenshots are a good way to display stuff but they sometimes lack what you wanna get thru to the user. For instance my screenshot of screen tabs. Yes it shows what I'm talking about but has users not knowing what they really do. As a result people don't fully understand what they are looking at. Anyways here are the specs of my new system.
  • AMD Athlon 64 Processor 4000+
  • 1 Gigabyte DDR2 Ram
  • Nvidia GeForce 6600V+ 512MB/DDR2 PCI-Express
  • Biostar GeForce6100-M9 Mainboard
  • Sony DVD-R/RW Burner
  • 400 Gigabyte SATA Hard Drive
  • A Huge CPU Fan (I have to get a picture of it)
May not be much but it's better than the crappy Dell I was using!
So I guess I'll get started on my videos !!!

No comments: